Position: Player Development Intern
Location: St. Lucie, FL
- Assist players and coaching staff with accessing video, statistical and analytical information.
- Setup and operate baseball technology/teaching tools and assist players and staff in the comprehension of the data.
- Will travel with the team on all road trips.
- Work on projects assigned by player development staff.
- Film and chart each home game and pregame activities.
- Assist in Player Development administrative needs such as team travel, hotel reservation and obtaining documents for international players.
- Operate TrackMan Radar system in order to collect valuable player development data.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Information Technology
- Spanish proficiency preferred
- SQL/Analytical experience preferred
- Proficient with Excel and other Microsoft Office software
- Must have a valid driver’s license
To apply, please complete the application that can be found here.
The content in this posting was created and provided solely by the New York Mets.